ROAD ACCESSORIES PRODUCTION LINES
Automatic Line for 2 and 3 Bumps Crash Barriers Production
Line able to produce crash barrier 2 and 3 bumps production with the same machine.
AUTOMATIC LINE FOR 2 AND 3 BUMPS CRASH BARRIERS PRODUCTION
OMM provide wide and flexible solutions by its latest automatic line for 2 and 3 bumps crash barriers production with cutting and punching on fly high accuracy making suitable this machine for barriers production plant.
OMM’s automatic line for 2 and 3 bumps crash barriers can easily be operated and carried thanks to its user-friendly interface.
The process starts from coils properly cut to the correct width for 2 and 3 bumps that are loaded on the decoiler drum. The ribbon goes ahead in order to meet the shearing machine where is cut the initial part and the final part of the coil because the end of the coil will be welded at the same time with the initial part of the new coil in feeding, that means saving time. Then there is a movable profiling machine that translates rails based on the production done because the same profiling machine is able to realize barrier with 2 bumps or barrier with 3 bumps that means to have only one line and produce the complete production range and save money.
The machine has been designed to accept the flattened sheet and to cold forming giving a profile conform the ASHTOO – RAL A – RAL B and SINA norms.
Tecnichal and main features
After the forming machine follows a truck motorization group for punching side slots, central slots and the barrier cutting. During the blank sliding, in flight, at the same time in only one descent stroke are made the side slots, the central slots and the barrier cutting through hydraulic cylinders. After this station the barrier is ready to go on the unloading station for the following stacking and unloading. The barriers packs are ready to be galvanized.
This machine as all our machines/systems has been designed and manufactured respecting all the norms, in term of safety and respecting the environment (noise, fumes aspiration, energy recovery back), given by the European Community:
• Complies with all applicable requirements of the machine directive 2006/42/EC
• Conforms with all applicable provisions of the directive 2006/95/CE (low tension)
• Conforms with all applicable provisions of the directive 2004/108/CE (electromagnetic compatibility)
• Conforms with the standard EN ISO 12100 (General principles on machine design)
• Conforms with the standard EN 60204 (Machine Electrical Equipment)
OMM implement the management system in conformity with the European norm ISO 9001:2015 for the designing, construction, installation and maintenance of the industrial automatic equipment for steel fabrication (EA 18).
- Only one operator for line management;
- Real time data monitoring system & teleservice through internet connection;
- Production speed more than 22 m/min.
- Productivity min: 1,280 part/shift
- Coil changeover time: roughly 10 minutes
- Max Tensile Stress: 480 N/mm2 (70,000 psi) + 10% Material: Hot rolled steel, galvanized finished