ROAD ACCESSORIES PRODUCTION LINES
Die for the Barrier Terminal
Die that starting from sheet is able to realize the terminal part of the barrier for 2 and 3 bumps.
DIE FOR THE BARRIER TERMINAL
OMM provide wide and flexible solutions by its latest die to realize the terminal part of the barrier.
The die must be assembled under the press brake and is composed by tempered and hardened punching and matrix in order to resist to wear, able to guarantee the bending best quality and die long life.
Tecnichal and main features
To improve the production, we created a die that in one stroke can produce two pieces at the same time and have, in this way an increment of production.
This method allows our clients to earn money and time.
This machine as all our machines/systems has been designed and manufactured respecting all the norms, in term of safety and respecting the environment (noise, fumes aspiration, energy recovery back), given by the European Community:
• Complies with all applicable requirements of the machine directive 2006/42/EC
• Conforms with all applicable provisions of the directive 2006/95/CE (low tension)
• Conforms with all applicable provisions of the directive 2004/108/CE (electromagnetic compatibility)
• Conforms with the standard EN ISO 12100 (General principles on machine design)
• Conforms with the standard EN 60204 (Machine Electrical Equipment)
OMM implement the management system in conformity with the European norm ISO 9001:2015 for the designing, construction, installation and maintenance of the industrial automatic equipment for steel fabrication (EA 18).
- Line starts from sheet
- Only one operator for line management
- Waves: 2 or 3
- Ribbon minimum thickness: 1,5 mm
- Ribbon maximum thickness: 4 mm
- Rate production: 2 piece each stroke
- Real time data monitoring system & teleservice through internet connection