POLES PRODUCTION MACHINES
Synchronized Tandem Press Brake
Trapezium bending, starting from flattened trapezium to produce shells ready to be welded.
SYNCHRONIZED TANDEM PRESS BRAKE
OMM provide wide and flexible solutions by its latest synchronized tandem press brake with bending high accuracy and quality, no foundation required, wide range of pole typology production and reduced investment. All these features make very convenient and suitable this machine for poles production plant.
OMM’s synchronized tandem press brake can easily be operated and carried thanks to its user-friendly interface. It’s produced with the latest production technologies able to guarantee the best results in term of trapezium bending.
The innovative design of the OMM’s press brake, thanks to the Delem control, makes possible to manage and synchronize 4 press brakes avoiding the foundation and applying the bending load in uniform way.
The higher number of press brake allows the realization of press brake with higher depth throat and robustness shoulder structures. OMM’s press brakes doesn’t need to rotate the trapezium during the bending phase in order to complete it.
All the process is managed by only one operator for parameters setting and survey, is fully automated without any sheet manual manipulation. The sheet management under the press brake is done by the back & front gauge system.
The back & front gauge system can be realized with different solutions (multiple back and front gauge or with a single bar) in according with the customer requirements.
During the bending operation the press brake will apply an opposite controlled force from the bottom to the top direction, thanks to the hydraulic crowing system, that will guarantee a well straightened pole after bending.
Customized press brake can be designed upon customer request.
Tecnichal and main features
OMM supply, together with the press brake, the tools necessary for the production of polygonal and conical round poles. Both tools are designed in order to implement, also in further step, the automatic press brake feeding system and in order to reduce the production change (polygonal versus round pole) time. Those tools have been designed to increase the life time thanks to the usage of the latest material for tools available on the market. In case of wearing, after years of intensive use, OMM’s tools replace only small parts and not the full blades. Highly recommended to associate this machine to the automatic press brake feeding system for production rate & quality increasing.
This machine as all our machines/systems has been designed and manufactured respecting all the norms, in term of safety and respecting the environment (noise, fumes aspiration, energy recovery back), given by the European Community:
• Complies with all applicable requirements of the machine directive 2006/42/EC
• Conforms with all applicable provisions of the directive 2006/95/CE (low tension)
• Conforms with all applicable provisions of the directive 2004/108/CE (electromagnetic compatibility)
• Conforms with the standard EN ISO 12100 (General principles on machine design)
• Conforms with the standard EN 60204 (Machine Electrical Equipment)
OMM implement the management system in conformity with the European norm ISO 9001:2015 for the designing, construction, installation and maintenance of the industrial automatic equipment for steel fabrication (EA 18).
- Blank width up to 2,500 mm
- Blank length up to 16,000 mm
- Depth throat up to 2,000 mm (variable)
- Bending force up to 2,000 ton
- Trapezium length up to 16 m
- Shoulder structure very robustness
- Uniform load distribution due to the hydraulic cylinders (8 instead of 4)
- Crowing system
- Pole ejector system for pole ejection from both sides (for polygonal poles)
- Pole lifting units without matrix damage
- Back & front gauge systems
- Complete tools for polygonal & conical round poles (matrix & die)
- Production rate up to 3 min / pole (i.e. 8 sides pole)
- Simultaneous management up to 4 press brakes thanks to Delem control
- No foundation required
- Presses properly designed for poles
- Real time data monitoring system & teleservice through internet connection
- Only one operator for line management