POLES PRODUCTION MACHINES
Trapezium cutting, starting from blanks.
OMM provide wide and flexible solutions by its latest trapezium machine with cutting high accuracy and quality, the reduced investment, reduced floor foot print that make very convenient and suitable this machine for poles production plant with medium production rate.
OMM’s trapezium machine can easily be operated and carried thanks to its user-friendly interface. It’s produced with the latest production technologies able to guarantee the best results in term of trapezium cutting.
Used for steel poles production, it represents the solution for companies that want to produce poles with good quality and medium production rate, starting from commercial blanks.
OMM’s trapezium machine allows, starting from a wide range of blanks in term of length and width, an optimal cut of the trapezium suitable for poles production.
Tecnichal and main features
One of the main differences between the cut to length & trapezium line and the trapezium machine is that the blades are situated in a fixed position and the blank moves through them. Making a well cutting, it’s the main issue for poles production process.
This machine as all our machines/systems has been designed and manufactured respecting all the norms, in term of safety and respecting the environment (noise, fumes aspiration, energy recovery back), given by the European Community:
• Complies with all applicable requirements of the machine directive 2006/42/EC
• Conforms with all applicable provisions of the directive 2006/95/CE (low tension)
• Conforms with all applicable provisions of the directive 2004/108/CE (electromagnetic compatibility)
• Conforms with the standard EN ISO 12100 (General principles on machine design)
• Conforms with the standard EN 60204 (Machine Electrical Equipment)
OMM implement the management system in conformity with the European norm ISO 9001:2015 for the designing, construction, installation and maintenance of the industrial automatic equipment for steel fabrication (EA 18).
- Line starts from blanks
- Blank length up to 16,000 mm
- Blank width up to 2,100 mm
- Blank thickness up to 8 mm
- Trapezium length up to 16 m
- Production rate up to 0.3 trapezium / min
- Real time data monitoring system & teleservice through internet connection
- Only one operator for line management + 1 operator for blanks loading and trapeziums unloading