ROAD ACCESSORIES PRODUCTION LINES
Automatic slitting machine
Starting from a single big coil of 30 ton (mother coil) able to realize little coils with different width (son coils).
AUTOMATIC SLITTING MACHINE
OMM provide wide and flexible solutions by its new automatic slitting machine.
OMM’s automatic slitting line can easily be operated and carried thanks to its user-friendly interface.
The coil is loaded on the decoiler drum where is unwinded and managed from the straightener machine. Then it is centered from two hydraulic devices to have the maximum precision, following is cutted by the shearing machine with circular blades. The cutting group allows a wide flexibility because through rubbered spacer is possible to decide the cutting quotes in terms of width of the various coils to realize. Besides the cutting group, at the same time it can also trim the edges of the coil (about 10 mm) in order to have a perfect cutting on the 2 edges of the coil without longitudinal curving of the material.
Tecnichal and main features
After the cutting follow another centering device that assures accuracy on the winding on the drum of the coiling device, where the coils are presented with different finished sizes to be used for the road accessories production.
Making a well coil cut and flattening, it’s the main issue for any production process.
This machine as all our machines/systems has been designed and manufactured respecting all the norms, in term of safety and respecting the environment (noise, fumes aspiration, energy recovery back), given by the European Community:
• Complies with all applicable requirements of the machine directive 2006/42/EC
• Conforms with all applicable provisions of the directive 2006/95/CE (low tension)
• Conforms with all applicable provisions of the directive 2004/108/CE (electromagnetic compatibility)
• Conforms with the standard EN ISO 12100 (General principles on machine design)
• Conforms with the standard EN 60204 (Machine Electrical Equipment)
OMM implement the management system in conformity with the European norm ISO 9001:2015 for the designing, construction, installation and maintenance of the industrial automatic equipment for steel fabrication (EA 18).
- Line starts from coils
- Only one operator for line management
- Ribbon minimum thickness: 1,5 mm
- Ribbon maximum thickness: 4 mm
- Coil maximum external diameter: 2,000 mm
- Coil maximum weight: 30,000 kg
- Working speed : 100 m/min
- Real time data monitoring system & teleservice through internet connection