SPECIAL & INNOVATIVE EQUIPMENTS
High Frequency Welding Line
Line able to weld at high speed lighting poles with not visible welded joint.
HIGH FREQUENCY WELDING LINE
OMM provide wide and flexible solutions by its new high frequency welding line with high welding speed and quality, high productivity, reduced floor foot print and aesthetical welding joint that make very convenient and suitable this machine for poles production plant with high production rate and high-quality demand.
OMM’s high frequency welding line can easily be operated and carried thanks to its user-friendly interface. It’s produced with latest production technologies able to guarantee the best results in term of poles welding.
Used for steel poles production, represent the solution for companies that wants to produce poles with very high quality and high production rate, to be successfully on the lighting pole market.
OMM’s high frequency welding line realize the welding of conical round poles with a high frequency welding technology. The machine automatically, through its dedicated bridge crane, feed the line, weld the joint, remove the exceeding external welding and straight the pole simultaneously to the welding phase realizing a pole perfectly straight and with high aesthetical quality.
Tecnichal and main features
After the galvanizing is not possible to distinguish the welding area.
All the process is managed by only one operator for parameters setting and survey, is fully automated without any pole manipulation.
Make a good pole in a very short time it’s the first condition to be the first on the market of lighting poles and to increase the profit.
This machine as all our machines/systems has been designed and manufactured respecting all the norms, in term of safety and respecting the environment (noise, fumes aspiration, energy recovery back), given by the European Community:
• Complies with all applicable requirements of the machine directive 2006/42/EC
• Conforms with all applicable provisions of the directive 2006/95/CE (low tension)
• Conforms with all applicable provisions of the directive 2004/108/CE (electromagnetic compatibility)
• Conforms with the standard EN ISO 12100 (General principles on machine design)
• Conforms with the standard EN 60204 (Machine Electrical Equipment)
OMM implement the management system in conformity with the European norm ISO 9001:2015 for the designing, construction, installation and maintenance of the industrial automatic equipment for steel fabrication (EA 18).
- Pole minimum diameter 60 mm
- Pole maximum diameter 220 mm
- Pole length up to 13,000 mm
- Pole wall thickness 3 ÷ 4 max
- Max gap between edges to weld 8 ÷ 15 mm
- Pole cross section: conical round and polygonal
- Any pole taper
- Material to process: S235JR, S355JR, S500 (EN10025), without oxide and lubricant, steel sheet levelled, skin passed and on-size trimmed
- Installed power ~600 kW (power generator HF; induction heating power generator; motors)
- Welding speed up to 35 m/min in according to the wall thickness
- Pull carriage speed up to 35 m/min
- Simultaneous welding scarfing
- Welding time 19,6 s (Hypothesis: Ømin = 60 mm; L = 9,800 mm; Thk = 3 mm; Ws = 30 m/min)
- Cycle time 90 s
- Machine productivity up to 240 poles / shift (Hypothesis: 450 min/shift and the above hypothesis)
- Only one operator for line management