POLES PRODUCTION MACHINES
Automatic Single Shell Welding Machine
Automatic Single shell poles welding, starting from bended shells.
AUTOMATIC SINGLE SHELL WELDING MACHINE
OMM provide wide and flexible solutions by its latest single shell welding machine with continuous welding, high welding quality, high welding penetration, conical round & polygonal welded poles, straightened poles, that make this machine suitable for poles production plant with a wide range of poles production typology.
OMM’s single shell welding machine can easily be operated and carried thanks to its user-friendly interface. It’s produced with the latest production technologies able to guarantee the best results in term of poles welding.
It is used for steel poles production, it represents the solution for companies that want to produce poles (conical round & polygonal poles) with very wide range of poles typology and a very high quality, reduced poles handling time and high production rate.
OMM’s single shell welding machine process independently conical round & polygonal poles starting from the top diameter or from the bottom diameter, up to 650 mm diameter. This machine is suitable for being inserted in an automatic line, downstream of the presses.
This machine allows, starting from a bended trapezium, to weld the joint applying the correct force from the two horizontal sides and from the top in order to close the joint without any shape deformation. In order to do so, the machine, which is fully automatic, checks the value of the force applied and changes it in according to the mechanical resistance (diameter and thickness). By using this machine, it is possible to manage the position and pressure control of 5 axes in total, driven by hydraulic cylinders.
The welding machine allows to weld the joint also realising a complete penetration (100%) thanks the use of a device (“scarpetta/back welding support”) that supports the welding bath.
Tecnichal and main features
OMM’s single shell welding machine simultaneously with the welding phase, straights the poles without using fire, guaranteeing a maximum bending on the total length no more than 2 mm (i.e. L = 16 m, Thickness = 5 mm). The whole process is managed by only one operator for parameters setting (poles length, top and bottom diameter, thickness) and survey.
Making a good pole, straight and well welded, it’s the main issue in order to don’t waste time and money on the repairing station.
This machine as all our machines/systems has been designed and manufactured respecting all the norms, in term of safety and respecting the environment (noise, fumes aspiration, energy recovery back), given by the European Community:
• Complies with all applicable requirements of the machine directive 2006/42/EC
• Conforms with all applicable provisions of the directive 2006/95/CE (low tension)
• Conforms with all applicable provisions of the directive 2004/108/CE (electromagnetic compatibility)
• Conforms with the standard EN ISO 12100 (General principles on machine design)
• Conforms with the standard EN 60204 (Machine Electrical Equipment)
OMM implement the management system in conformity with the European norm ISO 9001:2015 for the designing, construction, installation and maintenance of the industrial automatic equipment for steel fabrication (EA 18).
- Pole minimum diameter 60 mm
- Pole maximum diameter 650 mm
- Pole length up to 16 m
- Wall thickness up to 10 mm
- Any taper ratio of poles
- Material to process: S235JR, S355JR, S500 (EN10025), without oxide and lubricant, Steel Sheet Leveled, Skin passed and on-size trimmed
- Automatic shell convey without any special tool
- System for pole twisting recover (pole guide)
- Welding Top-Bottom reverse: our machines allows to work starting indifferently from the top or bottom side
- Conical round & polygonal poles welding
- MIG/MAG or SAW welding technology
- Lateral variable pressure in according with pole resistance (diameter and thickness)
- Automatic poles straightening during the welding process, without fire (in agreement with the European law 626/94), with the induction heating system (patented solution)
- Minimal poles deformation during the welding phase
- Pull carriage for pole advancement at constant speed making a perfect welding (without any interruption)
- Real time data monitoring system & tele service through internet connection
- Pole handling time maximum 30 s
- Production rate 10 poles / hour (i.e. L = 9 m, Thickness = 3 mm)
- Only one operator for line management
|Welding speed for Mig-Mag welding technology (m/min)|
|Penetration 60%||Penetration 70% – 80%|
|Welding speed for SAW welding technology (m/min)|
|Penetration 60%||Penetration 80%|