POLES PRODUCTION MACHINES
Basic Single Shell Welding Machine
Single shell poles welding, starting from bended shells.
BASIC SINGLE SHELL WELDING MACHINE
OMM provide wide and flexible solutions by its latest single shell welding machine with continuous welding, high welding quality, high welding penetration, conical round & polygonal poles welding and straightened poles, that make this machine suitable for poles production plant with a wide range of poles production typology.
OMM’s single shell welding machine can easily be operated and carried thanks to its user-friendly interface. It’s produced with the latest production technologies able to guarantee the best results in term of poles welding.
It is used for steel poles production representing the solution for companies that want to produce poles (conical round & polygonal poles) with a very wide range of poles typology with very high quality, reduced poles handling time and high production rate.
OMM’s single shell welding machine process independently conical round & polygonal pole starting from the bottom diameter, up to 500 mm diameter.
This machine allows, starting from a bended trapezium, to weld the joint applying the correct force from the side and from the top in order to close the joint without any shape deformation. The machine is semi-automatic and has a pressure control on 3 axes, actuated by pneumatic cylinders. The operator can change the value of the force applied in accordance with the mechanical resistance (diameter and thickness).
Tecnichal and main features
OMM’s single shell welding machine simultaneously with the welding phase, straights the pole without using fire, guarantee a maximum bending on the total length not more than 2 mm (i.e. L = 16 m, Thickness = 5 mm). The whole process is managed by only one operator for parameters setting (poles length, top and bottom diameter, thickness) and survey.
Making a good pole, straight and well welded, it’s the main feature in order to don’t waste time and money on the repairing station.
This machine as all our machines/systems has been designed and manufactured respecting all the norms, in term of safety and respecting the environment (noise, fumes aspiration, energy recovery back), given by the European Community:
• Complies with all applicable requirements of the machine directive 2006/42/EC
• Conforms with all applicable provisions of the directive 2006/95/CE (low tension)
• Conforms with all applicable provisions of the directive 2004/108/CE (electromagnetic compatibility)
• Conforms with the standard EN ISO 12100 (General principles on machine design)
• Conforms with the standard EN 60204 (Machine Electrical Equipment)
OMM implement the management system in conformity with the European norm ISO 9001:2015 for the designing, construction, installation and maintenance of the industrial automatic equipment for steel fabrication (EA 18).
- Pole minimum diameter 60 mm
- Pole maximum diameter 500 mm
- Pole length up to 16 m
- Wall thickness up to 5 mm
- Any taper ratio of poles
- Material to process: SS235JR, S355JR, S500 (EN10025), without oxide and lubricant, Steel Sheet Levelled, Skinpassed and on-size trimmed
- Automatic shell convey without any special tool welding direction: our machine allows to work starting from the bottom to the top diameter Conical round & polygonal poles welding MIG/MAG or SAW welding technology
- Lateral variable pressure respecting to the pole resistance (diameter and thickness)
- Automatic poles straightening during the welding process, without fire (in agreement with the European law 626/94)
- Minimal poles deformation during the welding phase
- Pull carriage for pole advancement at constant speed making a perfect welding (without any interruption)
- Real time data monitoring system & teleservice through internet connection
- Pole handling time maximum 30 s
- Production rate 10 poles / hour (i.e. L = 9 m, Thickness = 3 mm)
- Only one operator for line management
|Welding speed for SAW welding technology
|Penetration 60%||Penetration 80%|
|Welding speed for Mig-Mag welding technology
|Penetration 60%||Penetration 70% ÷ 80%|