POLES PRODUCTION MACHINES
Welding Machine for Poles 3-4 Shells
3-4 shells poles welding, starting from bended shells.
WELDING MACHINE FOR POLES 3-4 SHELLS
OMM provide wide and flexible solutions by its latest welding machine for poles 3–4 Shells with an innovative shell coupling system, high quality welding, high welding penetration, conical round & polygonal poles welding that make suitable this machine for high mast production plant.
OMM’s welding machine for poles 3–4 shells can easily be operated and carried thanks to its user-friendly interface. It’s produced with the latest production technologies able to guarantee the best results in term of poles welding.
Used for steel poles production, it represents the solution for companies that want to produce poles with very high diameter range and thickness with very high quality, reduced poles handling time and high production rate, covering the production of high mast poles, antenna and towers.
OMM’s welding machine for poles 3–4 shells process independently conical round & polygonal pole starting from the top diameter or from the bottom diameter, up to 2,900 mm diameter. The above machine is a group of three machines because the welding & coupling process is done in different steps, in several machines.
The realization of poles with diameter within 1,000 and 2,900 mm with thickness of 12 ÷ 30 mm, due to the high thickness, weight and blanks availability on the market, in term of length, is done through the composition of the entire pole in more shells. For poles of such dimensions the optimal solution that takes in consideration the handiness and blank optimization use is the pole composition in 4 shells.
Thanks to its innovative coupling system, no bridge crane or special tools will be required to manage and couple the shells, reducing the coupling time, making it accurately and safety.
This machine allows, starting from a bended trapezium, to weld the joint applying the correct force from the side and from the top in order to close the joint but without any shape deformation. To do that the machine checks the value of the force applied and change it in accordance with the mechanical resistance (diameter and thickness).
Tecnichal and main features
Every machine is managed by only one operator for parameters setting (poles length, top and bottom diameter, thickness) and survey.
Making a good pole, straight and well welded, it’s the main feature to don’t waste time and money on the repairing station.
This machine as all our machines/systems has been designed and manufactured respecting all the norms, in term of safety and respecting the environment (noise, fumes aspiration, energy recovery back), given by the European Community:
• Complies with all applicable requirements of the machine directive 2006/42/EC
• Conforms with all applicable provisions of the directive 2006/95/CE (low tension)
• Conforms with all applicable provisions of the directive 2004/108/CE (electromagnetic compatibility)
• Conforms with the standard EN ISO 12100 (General principles on machine design)
• Conforms with the standard EN 60204 (Machine Electrical Equipment)
OMM implement the management system in conformity with the European norm ISO 9001:2015 for the designing, construction, installation and maintenance of the industrial automatic equipment for steel fabrication (EA 18).
- Pole minimum diameter 1,200 mm
- Pole maximum diameter up to 2,900 mm
- Pole length 6,5 ÷ 12,5 m
- Wall thickness up to 32 mm
- Any taper ratio of poles
- Material to process: S235JR, S355JR, S500 (EN10025), without oxide and lubricant, Steel Sheet Levelled, Skinpassed and on-size trimmed
- Automatic half shells coupling without man work
- Automatic shells coupling without man work
- Coupling tolerance about ± 0.3 mm (higher compared the processing thickness)
- Welding Top-Bottom reverse: our machines allows to work starting indifferently from the head or the pole base
- Conical round & polygonal poles welding
- MIG/MAG/SAW welding technology: use of the latest welding technologies for high thickness, able to realize an aesthetical good welding path on the shortest time with reduced costs
- Lateral variable pressure respecting to the pole resistance (diameter and thickness)
- Minimal poles deformation during the welding phase
- Pull carriage for pole advancement at constant speed making a perfect welding (without any interruption)
- Real time data monitoring system & teleservice through internet connection
- Only one operator for each machine management